7 Easy Steps to Overcoming Your Limiting Beliefs.
- Discovery how to identify limiting Beliefs.
- Identify your limiting beliefs and where they came from.
- Go through the seven easy steps to replace your limiting beliefs with more empowering ones.
- Learn to start living in the present moment.
- Accept where you are and learn how to change your state of mind.
- Repeat the process easily as and when you need to in the future.
Some Information about the Author – Richard H. Morris.
Richard was born in Swansea in 1961. He was schooled in the British private school system at Strathallan School in Perth, Scotland.
After graduating with Honors in Civil Engineering from the University of Leeds, Richard emigrated from the UK to South Africa in 1983 he currently lives in Johannesburg.
In his Engineering career he progressed to become the commercial manager of the largest privately owned construction company in South Africa, qualified as an assessor, a skills development facilitator and is a Fellow of the Association of Arbitrators Southern Africa NPC.
Richard subsequently ran a successful company specializing in training and commercial support for the construction industry.
Richard is an advanced hypnosis practitioner (non-medical) and is affiliated to SAMHA and the South African Hypnosis Guild.
As a hypnosis specialist Richard has helped many people from all around the world, to change their lives and go on to achieve their goals and live happy, successful and fulfilled lives.
Although he will willingly work with anyone who needs his help, some of his most notable work has been with athletes at national and international level, both locally and worldwide, in areas including golf, karate, athletics and Kendo.
Richard is in regular demand as a public speaker and speaks at private functions when busy schedule allows.